Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Third.

My sister and I have a somewhat unhealthy love for cats, now grieving for the loss of our little Kitty Tiger we have been searching around for more clips to cheer us up.
I've kind of lost trust in opening videos sent over email, I will never forget opening up the email this poor boy opens in this next clip.
Terrifying.


I don't find this funny, I pity the poor child because I reacted much the same, nowdays I have to wait for the video to load entirely and skim through if I have doubts about it.

So back to cats, my first encounter with youtube involved watching a compilation of videos of cats doing stupid things, and I managed to track it down, just for kicks.

There was another, involving a fan with something tied to the end and two men watching as their poor cat jumped up and grabbed onto it, swinging around and around until the cat loses grip and flies into the wall.
I didn't want to look this up because it's a horrible thing to do to an animal, and to me it's not funny.

So then we come to talking cats, here is the first one I found and made me laugh so much it wasn't long before "oh long johnson" became my msn name.


Okay, Okay, I know I'm going insane with this post but bear with me, only two more to come.
This is an adorable dub of two cats just chillin'. Here goes.


Okay last one! This is toooo cute! Can't you see why I'm a cat person by now? This cat has just returned from the vet, a very beautiful cat, I'd love to own one of them.
They won't let me embed so here's the link.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tTLwB9CIngQ

Check you later.

No comments: