Wednesday, December 5, 2007

First.

I have decided to add my name among the millions of bloggers across the world, with boredom by my side I set out to place some thoughts on a web blog that I happen to know, absolutely nobody will read.
Maybe I like it that well, hell, maybe I want it that way. I might be a little more inspired to write something of interest on this blog if I know nobody I know will find it.

Then again, I probably won't.
This is just a chance for me to begin stashing wonderfully funny clips and pictures I find on my day to day searching on the internet.
Hence 'Lena's treasure'.
I'm not particularly creative, nor do I have the best vocabulary on the planet, and the only reason I haven't spelt anything wrong is because I have spell check on my computer, so this is going to be a nightmare for all of my English teachers if they ever stumble across any of my posts. Also any of you that are totally anal about grammar, I suggest you close this blog now, it's going to be hell...

So, for my first post, I'm going to put up one of my old, old, extremely old favorites..
Enjoy.
Lets keep in mind that most of the time this is what I find funny, and with the help of my sisters opinion(until she moves out, which won't be long then you're stuck with my crap) we'll be posting the best of the best.

Number one is an old man randomly chosen out of an audience, he turns out to be funnier than the skit he's involved with:

No comments: