Sunday, February 10, 2008

Sixth

Okay, so I've decided to rekindle my love for infomertials, they are just hilarious. Nothing I love more than a bunch of plastic people jumping around trying to sell me useless items, and on occasion I'm surprised to find I actually want to by something.
Bringing me to video number one for this post, I actually can't take credit for finding this one, my sister sent it to me because she knew how much I'd appreciate it.

I think this is quite possibly one of the funniest vid's I have seen in a while, you can't beat the people in their fitness clothes at the end using the chair.
All I could think about as I watched this was how fucking difficult it would be to get anything done with one of those chairs, and where do people get these extremely stupid ideas from?
Leading me to video number 2, The Facial Flex.


Picture someone using both of these products at once.
Awesome.

I wonder how much money they robbed from people for these stupid, stupid devices?

1 comment:

oscar said...

hiiiihhihiiihihihiiiiiii lena!!